Finally,i had already started my class today(5/25/2009).I had know new friends too.They all are kind,friendly,likes kidding n so on la...Early in the morning,i went to college to copy the timetable but there are a lot of peoples.There is tight squeeze in front of the notice board.I cant even crush in to see n copy my timetable.There's really a lot of peoples and some more it is hot make me cant breath n whole body become sweat.It is smelly.OMG!!!!I need to try my best to crush in to the crowd because i still don't know what group should i in.Finally i saw the name list.I'm in B1.After that i need to crush in to the crowd again to see my timetable and copy it down.I had success to copy but I copy until Wed class only.Because I really cant to tahan already.It is really hot there.Then,i go to my 1st lecture class at Block M.When I reach there,m new friends told me that the class is cancel.So,i need to wait for the next lecture class at 10am.
Then,i had talked with them and have fun with them.They all are same class with me.They are Amber,Boey,Simon n others.Because i havent know their names yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment