Friday, January 29, 2010

wOhoO...▓i'M iN hOLiDaY...▓




Finally...i finish my final exam in my semester 2.All my stress is release now.I become relax no more stress with me.I gt a lot of freedom until feel boring at home because nothing can when i stay at home.I wanna go to shopping.I want to buy a lot of things that i want and need.But...i don't have enough $$$ to buy what i want to get as my own.haiz..but..at least i can leave tbr hse and cum to my aunt's hse.✲HoMe SwEeT HoMe✲because seremban hse is comfortable for me compare to tbr hse.That hse is really hot + dirty..I dislike the condition at there.Although some of my housemates are friendly la..I'm in holiday-ing nw almost 3weeks more..This sem break is quite long..I think i will enjoy this holiday vy well and happy with all of you..And..i got a new puppy as my pet.She is a female,red color toy poodle..I like her vy much.She is cutie n active.Actually she is not active..is hyperactive right now..Her name is ☢PiPi ¤ 皮皮☢i want special thanks to my dear also because he bought PiPi for me.and...finally i dye my hair already..is light brown color.i damn like this color.is NICE!!muakz..wahaha^^i'm in holiday now..

No comments:

Post a Comment